UltraPure International zoekt Productspecialist Single-use
UltraPure International B.V. gaat uitbreiden
Where the challenges are great, so are the opportunities… If this saying applies to you, we probably have a match! The secureness of your work as a product specialist in single-use systems is sometimes a big puzzle with huge challenges, but you need to have the confidence and continue to find the right solutions for your customer.
As a product specialist Single-use your job is a combination of sales and engineering. Your role is to elaborate the specifications of the single-use systems, by making technical drawings, in close cooperation with our customers and suppliers. You need to translate enquiries into drawings, but you are also the designated person to select and advise the most suitable products for the customer’s specific application. You will report to the operations manager.
• Maintain relations with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
• Propose the most optimum solution in assembly design, with technical drawing and quotation.
• Translate enquiries into drawings, make designs on paper.
• Seek for new, complimentary single-use products.
The product specialist is the single point of contact for all aspects of the customers enquiry, who can work pro-active and independently. We would like to get in touch with candidates with the following qualifications:
• Education level: Bachelor of Science, HBO-HLO (or MBO+) with affinity in process technology or (bio)pharmaceutical technology.
• Must read, write and speak in English and Dutch and communicate clearly and concisely.
• Commercial interest and/or experience, preferably in b-to-b
• Excellent computer skills, including experience of Microsoft office software & Visio
• Experience with single-use (systems) is a plus.
• Team player with the intention to occasionally have a little fun with your colleagues as well.
What we offer you:
• Competitive salary
• 25 vacation days, with the ability to buy up to 10 more.
• An international, pleasant work environment, with enthusiastic colleagues
• Nice extras for Easter, Sinterklaas and Christmas
• Christmas dinners, new year’s breakfasts, summer barbecues
• Bicycle plan (because your health and the environment concerns us as well)
• Travel allowance and pension benefit plan
• The ability to develop yourself by means of education and training
So, are you the multi-tasking professional with sales & engineering skills we are looking for? And does reading this vacancy makes you feel like starting at UltraPure International? Then we look forward to seeing your application.