Waters zoekt een Marketing Communications Specialist
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to support the succesfull growth of our business and the field based sales people in the Benelux. This is a permanent office-based position, located in Zellik.
If you want to become part of a winning team and your competencies would make a great fit with our organization, don’t hestitate to apply for this position.
The main responsibilities are focused on lead generation and lead qualification, this includes the following activities but is not limited to:
- Active lead generation, through phone actions and other activities;
- Manage logistics for all Waters Benelux Marketing activities, including trade shows, seminars, and conferences;
- Maintain the Benelux Instagram and Twitter account.
- Promotion of events using Waters website, direct mail, and other social media channels;
- Market and product promotion;
- Maintain customer relationship database;
- Target list preparation for promotion and sales actions;
- Lead processing and follow up in our CRM system;
- Develop and drive digital and telemarketing projects further with in-house sales teams;
- Back-up for Sales Admin, when business requires this.
- Bachelor level or proven work experience in Marketing, Chemistry or related discipline;
- Experience in Chromatography is an asset.
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills;
- ood communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Candidates will be highly motivated and drive for results;
- Ability to use own initiative;
- Is personally committed to improving own learning and performance;
- English / Dutch and/or French language skills;
- Phone skills;
- Pro-active, I can do work attitude;
- This person must be prepared to travel to Benelux events. Occasionally overnight stays will be required.
Nice to have:
- IT experience;
- Experience of creating web content.
We offer you a position in an international leading company with a future perspective and a competitive salary package.