Waters zoekt een Application Specialist
We are looking for an Application Specialist to support the succesful growth of our Demolab Group in the Benelux.
If you want to become part of a winning team and your competencies would make a great fit with our organization, don’t hesitate to apply for this position.
- Work closely with the sales operations to provide credible and impartial consultancy and technical support in a fast paced pre- and post sales environment. Collaborate with them in identifying the customer’s requirements, primarily in the field of (Bio)Pharmaceutical, Food & Environmental, Clinical applications, and design analysis that showcase the superior capabilities of Waters product portfolio in line with the customers’ goals.
- Perform instrument demonstrations and provide expert advice to customers during the sales process, focusing on how Waters system solutions will address and benefit the customer’s needs. Ensure that the equipment, analysis and customer demonstrations are properly prepared, in order to guarantee the highest level of customer experience in a timely manner.
- Perform training as well as application support to customers after the instrument has been installed, both face to face and remotely.
- Effectively manage own planning, customer calls and administration ensuring you optimize your time and delivery against the metrics set within the business.
- The role may require overnight stays to facilitate support of customer environments and specific customer projects that fall outside of normal working hours.
- Working effectively across the matrix structure of the business and within the Regional Customer Success Team.
- A Master or PhD degree in a Life Science (Chemistry, Pharmacy...).
- Experience with the development of HPLC, UPLC and LC/MS methodology and the use/operation of Empower and MassLynx Software is important.
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, English and preferably also French.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude, and presents themselves as an “ambassador” of Waters in the most professional way.
- A good communicator with a high level of customer focus, who enjoys personal interaction and relationship building.
- A methodical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines.
- Continuous self-development of product/software knowledge.
We offer you a position in an international leading company with a future perspective and a competitive salary package.