Waters zoekt Service Supervisor NL
Field Service Group in the Netherlands
We are looking for a Service Supervisor to support the succesfull growth of our Field Service Group in the Netherlands. This is a permanent position, located in Etten-Leur.
If you want to become part of a winning team and your competencies would make a great fit with our organization, don’t hestitate to apply for this position.
The main responsibilities include:
- Manage Field Service activities & support the Field Service team;
- Have good customer focus and manage the daily front line relationship with customers;
- Ensure compliance with WGS Customer Support Systems;
-Perform analysis as required on various aspects of field operations;
- Provide input on the ongoing performance of Field Service teams;
- Provide technical guidance to the Field Service team by providing a high level of understanding;
- Ability, desire and flexibility to perform a variety of operations;
- Weekly review of escalations;
- Pro actively improve Field Operations to meet the changing business environment.
The successful candidate is likely to have the following competencies:
- At least two years relevant practical experience in Field Service related or other technically related area.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude, and presents themselves as an “ambassador” of Waters in the most professional way.
- Ability to manage, motivate and improve performance of subordinates.
- Calm under pressure.
- Clear thinker and communicator with high focus on customer.
- Highly organized.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work at all levels within the subsidiary.
- Hold a current passport and driving license, and be prepared to travel occasionally abroad.
- Good professional English and Dutch language is mandatory.
We offer you a position in an international leading company with a future perspective and a competitive salary package.